
Today I was reading a post that said after a couple months of not breast feeding you can get your supply back.. It seems like it is something that is a "maybe" but a part of me wanted to try.
I haven't told anyone this, but I still feel guilty about not breast feeding, I so badly wish I could.. I want that bond. Don't get me wrong, I have an awesome bond with Annabel, but I want that part of it too. I try to tell myself "Think of how much she eats! She'd be on the boob all day!" But still, I wish I had that option. I blame myself.. I could of tried harder, pumped more, not given up so easy. I feel like I let her down.. I know formula isn't and won't kill her, but I wanted to breast feed her so bad, I wanted her to have the best and lets face it "Breast is best".
There isn't much I can do now.. I looked into the things that I would need to get my supply up.. Basically I'd have to buy expensive vitamins (that may or may not work) and simply have Annabel use me as a "binky", but she doesn't like to just suck anymore unless she is eating, so that won't go over well :(
I guess this is something that I need to just get over..
Oh and Annabel's belly button is already starting to go in! So happy :D
Friday, January 14, 2011
Breast Feeding Failure
Posted by Shana at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment